| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hendersonville, Nc in November is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.8 °C (35.2 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly parched. Circa 108.5mm (4.3in) of fluid falls during.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:41 long with an average length of 10:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Hendersonville, Nc November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Hendersonville, Nc, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Hendersonville, Nc:
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 69.4 kms (43.1 miles) NW
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) W
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 22.7 kms (14.1 miles) WSW
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 100.5 kms (62.5 miles) WSW
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 90.7 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Morganton, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lenoir, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Marion, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Charlotte/ Douglas, Nc, Usa - 100 kms (62.1 miles) ENE
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 126.6 kms (78.7 miles) E
- Winthrop College, Sc, Usa - 91.1 kms (56.6 miles) E